Sunday, December 2, 2012

* BEST OF DTB #87* The Guardian Angel: 'America' And Great Was Its Fall

The Two Foundations*** Matthew 7:24-29

24"Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.
25"And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock.
26"Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.
27"The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell--and great was its fall."
28 "When Jesus had finished these words, the crowds were amazed at His teaching; 29 for He was teaching them as one having authority, and not as their scribes".
THIS IS SERIOUS*** but there is hope for those that hear.

Prepare NOW!!! A time of chastisement is at hand.

As I give you these words, please understand that I am a Watchman for the Lord*** Please, Listen and Receive what I am about to tell you. The Enemy you know is within the gates, and God loves us so much that HE will take us to our knees so that we look back to HIM. Turn to HIM, Pray, Pray, Pray for mercy.

I could tell you of so many things that have happened, and that God has allowed me to speak into the lives of HIS children at different events and battles, and that is good, and God has produced fruit because each of you who send love and pray for this effort, it all belongs to you, because the Lord is working through you, and into me, HIS willing servant, may I never do my will, but HIS only. The times are indeed very serious, and we must prepare, even as I tell you why from God’s Word in Scripture, as HE is the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and as we turn our backs on God, murder our babies, and do what is right in our own eyes, not listening to God, and rejecting HIS laws, behold the Hand of God.

Divine appointments are increasing for myself and others because chastisement is at hand, but know that your family and friends will not get through things coming without Jesus.

Jeremiah 6:16-19 16Thus says the LORD,
"Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths,
Where the good way is, and walk in it;
And you will find rest for your souls.
But they said, 'We will not walk in it.'
17"And I set watchmen over you, saying,
'Listen to the sound of the trumpet!'
But they said, 'We will not listen.'
18"Therefore hear, O nations,
And know, O congregation, what is among them.
19"Hear, O earth: behold, I am bringing disaster on this people,
The fruit of their plans,
Because they have not listened to My words,
And as for My law, they have rejected it also.



Understand, no preparation will work if you are not first right with God. Get right, and do it now, and teach family, friends, and those put into your path, now. If you don’t do this, you will not get through the tribulations that are indeed coming. It is not about you, it is about God. Remember the two commandments Jesus gave us.

Always first REPENT, like Jesus said, for the kingdom of heaven is near. Very near for some of those that will read this newsletter. After you repent, kneel down if not already doing that, and ask Jesus to help you and your family to come closer to HIM, then give him 100% Trust and 100% Obedience, and ask HIM to help you if you are still weak in this, because of the human nature wanting to stay in control.

Look at Proverbs 3:5-7, you will need this. Now if you intend to prepare in any other way, be sure you do it with a pure heart, if you put some extra food away, then do it to serve HIM, having no selfish motives, you will be putting yourself in a position to help others come closer to the Lord. You may need to put yourself in a position to protect the lives and souls of family and others put into your path, but again do it with pure motives, as God sees your heart, and you will have to pray that you do not deceive yourself, or that you are not deceived by the evil one. Be humble and pray and seek HIS face, lives and souls depend on your trust and obedience, right now. Time is short, and very urgent.


Listen to the words of Paul in Acts 4:12 "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."



As you face the trials and tribulations coming soon, If you repented, let these words of Jesus fill your heart with hope, as he forgives and forgets your past sins. I present something special given to me by a servant to the King, for you.

My beloved, dear one, my precious child. It is with tremendous love and peace in my heart that I begin this love letter.

Your heart has never had a “hidden agenda,” dearest one, with tender love you have loved me with the simplistic nature of a child. Thank you, my kind soul, for being a resting place, for your Jesus’ heart. My dearest one, the earth is “bursting at its seams” with trials and tribulations. You must tell others not to be focused on this, but rather, focused on the love and peace contained in my heart. I wish for all to know such peace. I wish for all to know my love.

Dearest one, I wish for all to know of my mercy and forgiveness. Please teach others that my heart is 100% divine mercy. Please give my picture out to the poor and to this world’s rejects. Mother Theresa shall be at your side. The last shall indeed be the first.

My humble kind soul, my beloved, loving child, continue to be my messenger of love and peace. You truly are my lips, hands, heart, and feet, dear one. I love you, forever and ever! Amen!

Those who reject your love, continue to pray for, for all shall know my love, mercy, and forgiveness. Dearest heart, (these references are for YOU reading now), I have blessed you with many gifts, and now I bless you with this special gift, all who see you, or hear your voice will receive a special blessing for conversion. Know in your heart that this shall come true and all shall come to fruition, for you asked for more responsibilities and now I bestow them upon your kind soul.

The merciful shall receive mercy and those who thirst for my love, shall be thirsty no more. Continue to pray for the conversion of sinners, for all prayers are heard and answered. Your Savior, JESUS
I submit this Warning and the Love letter from Jesus, as HIS Servant.

HOME PAGE
Blogtalkradio Show
You Tube Channel
Twitter Page
E-MAIL US

p>

No comments:

Post a Comment