Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Catholic Defender: Conversions

Deepertruth inaugurated the "Christy Show" last night and I can't help but think how fast we continue to grow.

This morning, I am working at our local College Television/Radio Station helping them with their annual fund raising for this quarter.

I am representing SIFE "Students In Free enterprize" helping answer the phones collecting the pledges as they come in.

This is really an exciting opportunity to see how this works. I am sitting next to another SIFE member who I have had the chance to talk with last Semester.

She works here at the Television/Radio Station at Central Texas College and she is interested in helping me put together some shows for Deepertruth.

She is very interested in looking at the Catholic Faith through the discussions we have had.

You never know when the Lord will give you the opportunity to represent him.

I am finding the opportunities to be limitless! We just need to be willing and open to share with everyone we meet either through a good word for the day, or a good question and answer format.








Home page
DTB facebook Page
You Tube
Blog Talk Radio Show

No comments:

Post a Comment