Thursday, July 19, 2012

Enough talk. Time to put up or shut up.

Ok. Jimmy Z and Debra JM Smith have lied and run their mouths long enough.

I challenge Debra JM Smith to a debate on any Catholic or Protestant doctrine of her choice. Jimmy Z can moderate (which is to say that I will be debating them both at once). They can choose the subject, they can choose the format and all of the structural rules, they can choose the venue, they can choose the time. In short, Debra will be afforded every possible advantage so she will not be able to cry when I mop the floor with her.

I have only two conditions;
  1. The debate(s) will cover only 1 subject at a time.
  2. All specific debate details be produced within 48 hours from now.
I'm tired of the lies. I'm tired of the evasion games. I'm tired of the name calling.
Failure to produce venue, format, rules, subject...everything by 2:00 PM Eastern time on 7/21 will constitute forfeiture of this offer.

YOUR turf, YOUR subject, YOUR debate....and your certain defeat, Debra.

Bring it!

Don't you wilt now......





Home page
DTB facebook Page
You Tube
Blog Talk Radio Show

No comments:

Post a Comment