Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My final response to George Lujack on the issue of the Trinity.

A wise man once said that if you need to get out of a hole you have dug yourself into, the first step is to stop digging. George Lujack needs to take that advice.

George simply cannot concede that he is trapped in his own duplicitous position and makes himself look more and more foolish with each utterance.

Ah, John, you are now adding to my words. Did I say that the Father and the Son are two "different" Gods? No, YOU imposed that upon my words. 

No, George, that is a lie. You have very clearly enunciated that, in your system, the Father and Son are two different Gods, one inferior in Divinity to the other. That is your position, I have added words to nothing.
You cannot have Eternity and Eternity minus something and not have, not only two Gods but two different Gods, two unequal Gods. That you are attempting to run from the undeniable consequence of your own position, don't blame me.

I have said, and continue to say, That 1. The Father is God. 2. The Son is God. There are 2-beings in the universe that are God. There are 2-Gods. 

That makes you a polytheist, George. You can cry and bitch and moan but you, yourself, just enunciated a belief system of TWO Divine beings. For you to deny that that is polytheism either means that you are unimaginably ignorant or unimaginably dishonest or both.

Here, you say that YOU believe in two Divine beings, I believe in ONE yet you insist I am the polytheist. George, you cannot reconcile this argument, it is Cognitive Dissonance Summa Cum Laude. You are either the very definition of dishonest or you are so self confused that you may need therapy.

HOWEVER, AND THIS IS A BIG HOWEVER, they are UNITED as ONE Godly family, kingdom, power and glory. The Son DOES NOT act independently AGAINST the will of the Father. 

The God-family/ God-Kingdom canard is getting old. There is not one jot or tittle of Scripture to try and support this convienient out you have attempted to create for yourself. However, even if they were 1 family, according to your reckoning, they are still, by your own words, two Gods within that family and you are still a polytheist.

Scripture does not say in Deut. 6, "Hear Oh Israel, the Lord is one God family". It says ONE GOD.

You are a polytheist cultist and no Christian.

 cannot be God apart from His Father AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT AGAINST His Father.

JOHN 5:30:
I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

Yahshua / Jesus is the ONLY begotten Son of the Father; being taken from the Father, of the same character and substance of the Father.

Now if you'd like to post all what I have said here, and continue to call me a polytheist, you may do so without any further objection from me.

I don't have to call you a polytheist, George. You have done it yourself.

This topic is closed. You lost.





Home page
DTB facebook Page
You Tube
Blog Talk Radio Show

No comments:

Post a Comment