Tuesday, July 31, 2012

We are ready.

I have just finished polishing up my opening and closing statements and my questions and I am confident that I am fully prepared for any question or rebuttal from my opponent, Chad Cassano in this first debate. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that there could be a tweak or two, but for the most part, I am done. Our extensive show notes will be available once the show starts.

Chad really seems like a really nice guy and I am looking forward to a spirited, passionate
and civil debate. A debate that we fully expect to win.

Sola Fide is one of the five pillars of the protestant reformation enunciated thusly;

Protestants hold that we are saved by Grace alone through Faith alone in Christ alone by Scripture alone for His Glory alone. These five tenants, called the five solas, are Baloney alone.

There is not one shred of Biblical evidence for any of the five.

In fact, the one, singular appearance of any of these 5 terms in Scripture occurs in James 2:24, specifically and explicitly refuting it.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

The difference goes to the core of the division between protestants and Catholics- a division that Jesus Himself prophesied.


Luke 22:30-32

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

There is no unity in protestantism. Everyone is alone. That is proof enough that it isn't the gospel Christ brought the world. This apostolate must and will make that case.

We are ready.









Home page
Blog Talk Radio Show

No comments:

Post a Comment