Arguing in the affirmative is Chad Cassano, an evangelical protestant from the state of New York.
Arguing against is John Benko.
Eric Ingram is our moderator and Donald Hartley will be running the switchboard.
The debate will start at 10:00 PM with the introduction of the moderator who will, in turn, introduce the two opponents.
The debate will then proceed as follows.
- Chad's opening statement (up to 10 minutes)
- John's rebuttal (up to 5 minutes)
- 1st break
- John's opening statement
- Chad's rebuttal
- 2nd break
- Chad asks John question #1
- John's answer (up to 2 minutes)
- Chad optional rebuttal (up to 1 minute)
- John asks Chad question #2
- Chad answer
- John optional rebuttal
- Repeat back and forth for questions 3-8
- 3rd break
- Chad closing statement (up to 3 minutes)
- John closing statement
- Optional audience questions
Audience questions are up to the discretion of the moderator and both opponents.
Limit 1 question per audience member with 1 optional follow up. No exceptions.
Audience member is advised to move directly to your question. Ad Hom attacks under the pretense of a question will result in the call being dropped by the switchboard operator. The number to call in is 646-595-2071
The show can be heard here starting live at 10:00 PM eastern time. The show notes will be available here at showtime. We encourage you to register at Blogtalkradio and participate in the chat room and to email us with your observations after the show.
DTB facebook Page
Blog Talk Radio Show