Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Catholic Defender: The Council of the Lord

Here on earth, the people of God are called to pick up our cross and follow the Lord.  Psalms 73:24 states, "With your counsel you guide me, and at the end receive me with honor".

As we live for the council of the Lord, there is a stir taking place in the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Lord Jesus Christ has called for a meeting with his top Archangels.  In attendance is his holy Mother Mary, the Queen of heaven.

Outside this great Council of the Lord, the heavenly host sing out "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches, wisdom and strength, honor and glory and blessing."  All are filled with great joy and grace.  The angels were singing Jesus's victory song.

"On the sea of glass were standing those who had won victory over the beast and its image and the number that signified its name.  They were holding God's harps, and they sang the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb," "Great and wonderful are your works, Lord God almighty, Just and true are your ways, O king of the nations.  Who will not fear you, Lord, or glorify your name?  For you alone are holy.  All the nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed."

It is at this point that Jesus calls his messengers together and calls for a meeting.  Jesus received "dominion that shall not be taken away, his kingship shall not be destroyed."  Jesus informs his Archangels that he has a hunger for souls who have rebelled against him. 

St. Michael comes forward and speaks, "Lord Jesus, You have shown and given great mercy for your people. You appeared to St. Faustina who now is among those singing your praise.  You told her, "I promise that the soul that venerates this image will not perish.  I also promise victory over it's enemies already here on earth, especially at the hour of death.  I Myself will defend it as My own glory".

Jesus responds, "Yes, this image I gave to my loved one, St. Faustina, I explain the meaning of the two rays coming from my heart...  "The two rays denotes Blood and Water.  The pale ray stands for the water which makes souls righteous.  The red ray stands for the Blood which is the life of souls.  These two rays poured forth from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart on the Cross was opened by the lance."

St. Michael continues, "Yes Lord, and I also recall your words, "I shall protect them Myself at the hour of death, as My own glory.  And even if the sins of the soul are as dark as night, when the sinner turns to My mercy, he renders Me the greatest praise, and becomes the glory of My passion.  When a soul praises My goodness, Satan trembles before it and flees to the very bottom of hell".

I said to my Apostles, at the call of St. Matthew, (Matthew 9:13), "I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'  I did not come to call the righteous but sinners".  My Saints have attested to this: "I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy."  "I am Love and Mercy itself.  When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such abundance of grace that it cannot be contained within itself, but radiates to other souls".  Remember, the greater the sinner, the greater they deserve my Divine Mercy with their repentance."

At this point, St. Gabriel speaks, "Lord Jesus, I recall your appearing to another one of your children, St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, whom also is here praising your name in perfect happiness forever and ever.  At this time she happens to be right next to St. Faustina.  They must be interested in that we are talking about them." 

In the background, the praise continues, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God almighty, who was, and who is, and who is to come"

Jesus responds, Great is my compassion for the love of mankind, how I cherish my Daughter, St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, I told her, "My divine Heart is so inflamed with love for mankind...that it can no longer contain within itself the flames of its burning charity and must spread them abroad by your means."  And St Margaret shown great faith which pleased me so much.

St. Gabriel continues, "Yes Lord, and you offered mankind your 12 Promises to all those who practice the devotion of your Sacred Heart."

Jesus responds, "Yes,because of terrible heresies that Satan planted, I had to intervene against the effects of Jansenism, this is also held by certain Protestant groups that pains My Heart bitterly.  I said, 'I promise you in the excess of the mercy of My Heart, that it's all-powerful love will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the first Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under My displeasure nor without receiving the Sacraments, My Divine Heart becoming their assured refuge at that last hour."

 St. Raphael, who had been listening, speaks, "Lord Jesus, I can't help but see your word as testified in the Sacred Scriptures, Your beloved Apostles who are like resting stones, "The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation, on which were inscribed the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb".  Lord, this is your Catholic Church, it's foundation that you gave it and through it your Divine Love is made manifest for the people of God."

Jesus responds, "Yes, I am the Word made flesh who gave Myself as a ransom for my people.  I placed Simon Peter as my first Royal Steward as My Foundation Stone, My Rock that I built my Church.  I gave him the Keys of My Kingdom.  The current Pope is his true successor, I said, "Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven".  I gave then power to forgive sins in My Name.  It is I who forgive people's sins through the Confessional."

The praise being offered to God fills the highest heaven, "Worthy are you, Lord our God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things; because of your will they came to be and were created".

At this point, Mary, the Mother of Jesus speaks, "My Divine Son, you have sent me to many places to remind people of your great love."

Jesus at this point, turned to His Mother and gave her respect placing her on a chair at his right hand.

Mother Mary continues, "My Son, people are growing tremendously through the devotion of the Rosary that many pray with me for many things.  I am thankful to continue this great work of yours.  The 15 Promises given to those who faithfully pray the Rosary are a great blessing to those who are my children, those who proclaim Your Name."

Jesus responds, "Yes My Mother, I have blessed those who faithfully consecrate their lives to your Immaculate Heart that was pierced by a sword of love for Me.  I honor this love for me by rewarding those who honor you.  Mother, you revealed to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche My Will for those who pray the Rosary.  "The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven."

Jesus looks at those within His hearing and says, "My heart so loves the world, I came that everyone who believes in me might not perish but might have eternal life".  My Mother warned at Fatima that more souls go to hell because of the sins of the flesh than any other reason.  Look at what the enemy has planted? Gay marriage, an affront to me, they have abortion which grieves my heart to it's depth, I so love the little children, I am reminded of my promise, "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea".  If only men would head my warning.  Those who would hurt a child invokes my anger and wrath.

This is my call, "I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.  No one comes to the Father except through Me."  Of My Church, I told my Apostles, "Whoever listens to you listens to Me.  Whoever rejects you rejects Me.  And Whoever rejects Me rejects the one who sent me."

I implore my people, who are called by My name to humble themselves and seeks my face and turn from their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven and pardon their sins and revive their land.  I bring life and give it more abundantly.  Come to Me you who are weary and you shall find rest.  Frequent My Sacraments of the Church, listen to My Voice which is found through St. Peter and his successors.  Hold fast to my oral and written Word.  My Heart yearns for all of the Prodigals who have lost their way, when one returns, that soul is saved from death and a multitude of sins are forgiven.  I show My Mercy in the Confessional

Know that I Am coming again to Judge the living and the dead.  Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and I will give you light." 

The Saints in heaven continue singing as they worship God and exclaimed, "Amen.  Blessing and glory, wisdom and thanksgiving, honor, power, and might be to our God forever and ever.  Amen (Revelation 7:12)

Dear Friend,  if you have been away from the Catholic Church for a while, perhaps you might be sitting on the fence.  The Lord loves you so much, He offers you every opportunity to find His truth.  Here at Deepertruth, we all want to encourage you to seek a deeper relationship to Jesus.  Seek His presence in your life.  



Home page
DTB facebook Page
You Tube
Blog Talk Radio Show

No comments:

Post a Comment