Monday, September 9, 2013

The Catholic Defender: St. Paul's Street Evangelization Update

I am so excited what is taking place today in the Catholic Church.  This past year, we have seen early on the birth of St. Paul's Street Evangelization that is already seeing great fruit.  Founder Steve Dawson and Paul Mathers have been two important figures in this early movement that is literally  taking the faith to the streets all across America. 

Recently, the organization has been given a great blessing from Cardinal Burke at the Vatican for it's efforts.

We have been given a Consecration Certificate from the Church to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Our Lady of Guadalupe.  Both are important miracles from Heaven.

Our Lord appeared to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque giving us the 12 promises Our Lord gave her:


The Twelve Promises of Jesus to Saint Margaret Mary for those devoted to His Sacred Heart:

 I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
  1. I will establish peace in their families.
  2. I will console them in all their troubles.
  3. They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of their death.
  4. I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
  5. Sinners shall find in My Heart the source of an infinite ocean of mercy.
  6. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
  7. Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
  8. I will bless the homes where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
  9. I will give to priests the power of touching the most hardened hearts.
  10. Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be effaced.
  11. The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.
 Our Lady of Guadalupe represents a call to Evangelization, also a strong pro-life call for Christians of today.  The following is the Certification.

On Friday nights, deepertruth dedicates it's show on Evangelization and I am thankful to have Jeff Hutchins of Texas as our co-host for the show.  He also is part of St. Paul's Street Evangelization.  The following is from a show that Jeff was part of along with Tyler McNabb which tells of their conversion story to the Catholic Faith.
 




Home page
DTB facebook Page
You Tube
Blog Talk Radio Show

No comments:

Post a Comment