Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Catholic Defender: The 2013 Rosary Crusade



What a great opportunity to pray for our Nation as Pope Francis begins a Pilgrimage to the Tomb of St. Peter. This begins with Eucharistic Adoration and the Rosary.

Here in the United States tens of thousands of Christians gathered at 12 Noon to pray the Rosary. Today is the eve of the great miracle given at Fatima on October 13, 1917.

Our Lady called for Christians to pray the Rosary for the conversion of sinners. Acts 2:17 states, "It will come to pass in the last days, God says, that I will pour out a portion of my spirit upon all flesh. Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. Indeed, upon my servants and my handmaids I will pour a portion of my spirit in those days, and they shall prophesy. And I will work wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below..."

What a story that has been given to us from Heaven. Mother Mary's appearance at Fatima especially on October 13, the eye-witness accounts that confirms the testimony of thousands who actually witnessed the event.

There were between 70,000 to as high as 100,000 people from all over the region that was there.

This gives great credibility to the Fatima message.

Consider the Atheistic reporters who witnessed this event.  They were present with the intent to report the mass chaos and rioting, however, they ended up on their knees and the next day were reporting the glory of God.

The next days they were reporting the miracles which was not their original intent.

Our Lady gives us a great promise, "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph".

This was the basis for a national day, a Rosary rally Crusade that would take the Rosary to the street, to the high ways and the bi-ways.

What a great joy it was to participate in today's Rosary dedicated by our team Captains, "Doc" Oran Hrncir and myself (The Catholic Defender) and everyone involved.

2nd Chronicles 7:14 states, "and if my people, upon whom my name has been pronounced, humble themselves and pray, and seek my presence and turn from their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven and pardon their sins and revive their land".

This is exactly what we need for America, this is Mother Mary's peace plan from heaven.

What a great joy it is to be part of heavens peace plan here on earth.  To be called by Our Lord to spread Our Lady's message causes the powers of darkness to shake like a flashing lightening bolt.
 
2 Corinthians 9:25 states, "Every athlete exercises discipline in every way.  They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one.  Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing.  No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified".  In others words, we must hang tough in our commitment to follow the Lord.

The great news that we received at this Rosary was the closing of a local abortion clinic in Killeen Texas.

We have been out there everyday praying at the abortion clinic.   After the Rosary at the Church, we took the prayer at the abortion clinic.  We will hold tight until they do close down this clinic


Home page
DTB facebook Page
You Tube
Blog Talk Radio Show

No comments:

Post a Comment